Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Scrapbook Room, Part 2

Well, here's the doorway Tracy cut through between the office and my scrapbook room:

This one is looking from the scrapbook room back into the office (see Gracie sitting in "her" basket on the counter top???).


And this is the view (or was then) from the office looking into the scrap room.

Here are the rest of my cubes moved in. This is right inside to the right of the new doorway.

















Here's a shoe bag I bought at Target to hold my larger chipboard alphas. You would not believe how much chipboard I have!!!

This is hanging on the back of the original door to the room.









Now here's that closet - FULL!! Didn't take me long to do that!

















This is a view of the left side of the room...
















And this is a view of the right side of the room.

This was how it looked on Tuesday... today it looks totally different! The counter top was delivered on Thursday; Tracy put up my ribbon spools this morning; and I've been arranging and re-arranging like a mad woman! I'll share the lastest with you soon!

No comments: