Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cards

Last Wednesday, Carolyn and I talked ourselves out of driving to Archiver's to scrap all day (It was 14 degrees at her house and I wasn't feeling real well... another story for another post.) so we stayed home and scrapped on our own. I had two old Memories card class kits that I had started and needed to finish. Well, it took me all darned day to finish 11 cards! Part of the reason is that one kit were Valentine's cards and I do not need that many LOVE cards! So I had to think up other themes for them, but would go along with the red cards I had already put together.

Here's the birthday cards I did...


































































Here's the Thank You cards.











And yes, I actually broke down and made two Valentine's cards... the one on the left is for my DH - it's going to say something about how patient he is with me!! LOL.

I made one other Christmas one... but forgot to take a picture of it. Maybe later today... I'm sick with sinus mess so I make no promises! LOL!

No comments: