Thursday, March 5, 2009

February Round up of Memories

What books did I read this month? The Beach by Jane Green (book club book) and I Am Legend by Richard Mathison (Does this even qualify as a book? :) and audio book: Cotton by Christopher P. Wilson.

Magazines? People, All You

What movies did I see this month? Princess Bride, Legends of the Fall, Out of Sight, To Have or Have Not, Monkey Business, Shark Tales, Bringing Up Baby

TV Shows? I Love Lucy, Jon & Kate Plus 8, America's Most Wanted, Cold Case, CMT Insider, Clean Sweep, Real Life Real Simple, Lie to Me, Cosby Show, Chelsea Lately, The Soup, Leverage, Burn Notice, Golden Girls, Monk, CSI

What special days did I celebrate and how? None... Tracy was gone on storm trouble on Valentine's Day, but he did bring me a rose before he left!

What illness or health concerns did I have this month? Patches bit me during a vet visit on the 2nd... so I ended up going to the doctor, getting tetanus and antibiotic shots, and taking an antibiotic for a week. That set my IBS off so I was very sick for that week. Once I finished the medicine, I was fine... Also, that same week, my allergies kicked up and I had to go back to the doctor. Luckily, there was no sinus infection or bronchitis, so with a steroid shot, Clarinex, and Flonase, I was better in a few days.

What fun things did I do with friends and/or family?
3rd: Stacey and I went shopping and then back to her house for some sewing. She made a couple of those decorative scissor holders out of placemats. It was so much fun with Charlie "helping" every step of the way. Stacey said he sat at the back door and just meowed and meowed when I left. He missed his friend, Miss Liz!

5th: Lunch with my friend, Lisa, at Cheeseburger in Paradise at Perimeter.

7th: Crop here at my house in honor of my new scrapbook room!

11th and 25th: Cropped with Carolyn at Archiver's.

18th: Went to Georgia Aquarium with my mom and Carolyn. Saw the Titanic exhibit. Then Mom and I went to the World of Coke.

19th: Mom and I went to the monastary in Conyers and The Road to Tara Museum in Jonesboro.

28th: Mom and I went to Jacksonville and delivered the bedroom suite to Brittany. Went to dinner with her, Brandon, Missi, Jon (Missi's boyfriend), Diane and Andrew (Missi's mother and stepfather).

What new foods, recipes, or restaurants did I try this month? Recipe: Farmer's Breakfast out of the Good Housekeeping Cookbook... it's basically a gigantic omelet. It was excellent! Tracy was impressed!! Restaurant: Amici's Italian Cafe in Covington... I had the tortellini. Excellent!

What special or unusual purchases did I make? Two new cat towers for our kitties! They had worn out the old ones!

What were this month's disappointments? How badly Tracy and his crews were treated while on storm trouble in Missouri.

What were my accomplishments this month? (1) Transcribed the next section of Upper Houses (a book with the genealogy of the Ranneys). (2) Took three cats to the vet this month by myself... and I was able to catch Trixie!

No comments: