Saturday, March 28, 2009

More layouts

Here are some I finished last Sunday... I start all these layouts when I'm scrapping with Carolyn, but then I have to bring them home to add journaling, titles, etc.

This was this past Thanksgiving. We had some friends over for our own "Friends" Thanksgiving. We had fried turkey and watched "It's a Wonderful Life" after dinner! The tags are notes I had everyone write that evening... what they were grateful for.




Took the kids to the World of Coca-Cola here in Atlanta during the summer of 2007. I had taken them to the old location before, but this was the first visit to the new one that's right next door to the Georgia Aquarium. Of course, their favorite part is tasting the soft drinks from around the world. Brandon almost got sick on one of those! LOL!





















On a visit to Daytona Beach, Florida in 2007, we visited a wildlife/marine life refuge. This baby hawk was there.

No comments: