Pat and I got up and going about 7am. It was nice to not have to move rooms this morning!
Pat wanted me to take her back to the good sale at Jo-Ann's (LOL!), so I did. She got a pack of cardstock and one of the Nana's Kids paper stacks.
Next was the cemetery. The flowers I had left there in February were still there! I removed those and put new ones there. It affects me deeply to visit here. I miss him. I know I can talk to him anytime, but I feel more close to him in this place.
After another morning stop at Chick-fil-A (I do love those Minis!!), we headed on back to the scrapbook store. We cropped (other than a quick lunch) until about 3:30. I got six pages done over the last two days... the last one I worked on today was of the elephants at Busch Gardens, and I'm real happy with how it turned out.
We found a Hobby Lobby and did more shopping. They didn't have much on sale, but they had a good clearance rack this time around. I got several Cuttlebug dies. My sister got her a rolling tote for her scrapbook supplies, along with several embellishments. I tell you, I have created a monster! She is a scrapping machine! It is really too bad we don't live closer... she kept saying she'd love for us to be able to scrapbook together once a week. And that would be great... IF she would just quit bragging about how many pages she has finished! LOL
We went back to the motel and rested for a couple of hours. Then we met Missi, Jon, Brittany, and her BFF, Britteny, for dinner. (Brandon was out of town with his father.) It was great to see them. I really, really like Jon... he's so funny! Brittany is just a teenager... she had wanted to go to the scrapbook store, but she never called me to pick her up. I guess she changed her mind and wanted to do her own thing. Just typical kid stuff. We took a bunch of pictures, and she seemed to enjoy that. She even let me get a picture of her new braces! I think we all had a great evening - I know I did!
Like last night, my sister is sound asleep with the light on and the TV on! I guess I'll sign off and get ready for bed myself. I have a long day tomorrow - I'm going to drive all the way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment