Friday, September 18, 2009

August 2009 Roundup

What books did I read this month? Bunnicula by Deborah and James Howe

Magazines? Real Simple; Reader's Digest; Guidepost

What movies did I see this month? Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (Netflix); Seven Pounds (Netflix); The Ugly Truth (theater); Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Netflix); Ratatouille (TV); Music and Lyrics (TV) (Repeat); Ghost Town (Netflix); Seven Pounds (Netflix); Bonnie and Clyde (Netflix)

TV Shows? 24; Leverage; Burn Notice; America's Most Wanted; John Edward's Cross Country; In Plain Sight; The Bill Engvall Show; The Cleaner; Dog the Bounty Hunter; Army Wives; CMT Insider; Golden Girls; Dateline on ID

What special days did I celebrate and how? Karen Tisdale's 40th Birthday party in Montgomery

What illness or health concerns did I have this month? Bronchitis

What fun things did I do with friends and/or family? Trip to Jacksonville with my sister; dinner with Missi and family while there; went to Montgomery for Karen's birthday party and had laughs with her and her friends; cropping with Carolyn at Archiver's

What new foods, recipes, or restaurants did I try this month? A couple of new restaurants in Jax - nothing too memorable

What special or unusual purchases did I make? Lots of scrapping supplies on that trip to Jacksonville!!

What were this month's disappointments? Just the usual loss of faith in humankind... :(

What were my accomplishments this month? Pulling together my sister's birthday gift... a tote bag of scrapbooking supplies!

No comments: