skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 16, 2008
The Shelves are FINISHED!!
And here they are, in all their beauty...
I can't put anything on them until the end of the week. I can't wait! I don't know that I can fill them up, but I'll sure try!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tracy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Liz's Scrap Adventures
Ideas, thoughts, and events that lead me to eventual layouts.
Check out my genealogy blog!
My Tapley Tree... and its Branches
Pictures and scrapbook goodies:
Please be sure and scroll to the bottom of the page!
About Me
Liz
I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!!; I am a scrapbooking supplies shopaholic.; I've been scrapbooking since 1999.; Two kitties: Gracie,age 7 and Zeus, age 5; and one precious, sweet doggie: Daisy, age 4, a Spitz mix
View my complete profile
Some of my fav scrapbooking links
Carolyn Cleveland's Place at Scrapbooks.com
Two Peas Gallery
Becky Higgins
Cathy Zielske's Blog
Stacey Julian
Crafty Storage Blog
Page Maps - SKETCHES
Ali Edwards
Jennifer McGuire - Ink
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(23)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(7)
My favorite season
Another story to tell...
The Shelves are FINISHED!!
Stories in Hand
A few finished layouts
A WHOLE LOT of painting going on!
Album storage
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment