This is the mess that was before... you've been there... you've seen it. But have you seen it THIS bad??? I just have too much stuff and was overflowing out of this room.So we decided that we didn't need two guest rooms (one only gets used once a year, if that) and took the furniture out of the one that backs up to the office and got to work!

Since everything was out, it was the perfect time to paint, right? Poor Tracy. Here he is, hard at work - all for me.
It's the same tan we've used in most of the house - I like it cause my white cubes just "pop" next to it.

Here's one of the best reasons for moving my room... I now will have a closet! A place for storage! This was before. We freecycled the mirrored doors, took the shelf down, and Tracy hung three shelves that used to be in our living room.
So we put cubes all along the back wall. We have ordered a countertop from Home Depot to go on top. That will be awesome!
Another view of the cubes and my scrap paper by the window. Now I won't have to twist and lay over the corner of my table to reach my scraps!

Here's how it looked after we moved a few things in. This was at the end of last weekend. This weekend Tracy finished painting, put a piece of carpet down in the closet, cut a door in the wall into my office (!!!) and we moved the rest of my cubes in. I'll take more pictures today or tomorrow and get them posted.
Now! Who wants to come scrap at my house??? LOL!
1 comment:
I love it!! Can't wait to see it in person. I am ready to start thinking about a heratige album...not sure how to pull it off???
Great job Tracy!!
Love ya
Donna B
Post a Comment