What books did I read this month? Shadowfires by Dean Koontz (Audio Book); She Walks These Hills by Sharyn McCrumb
Magazines? Guideposts; People
What movies did I see this month? Psyho (TV/DVR); Ocean's Eleven (DVD) (repeat); Horton Hears a Who (Netflix); Gran Torino (Netflix); War (TV/DVR); What Happens in Vegas (Netflix); Treasure Island (TV/DVR); Lara Croft Tomb Raider (TV/DVR)
TV Shows? 24; Leverage; America's Most Wanted; John Edward's Cross Country; The Cleaner; Dog the Bounty Hunter; Army Wives; CMT Insider; Oprah; Medium; Monk; Criminal Minds; NCIS; NCIS Los Angeles; Two and a Half Men; Community; The Forgotten; 48 Hours Mystery; The Soup; Chelsea Lately; Dateline on ID; Golden Girls; Roseanne; Bewitched; Raging Planet; The Vampire Diaries
What special days did I celebrate and how? Mom's birthday - She came up for a visit. We had ice cream cake and planned our trip to Phoenix; Carolyn's Birthday - we celebrated at SDV with cupcakes, singing and gifts
What illness or health concerns did I have this month? IBS - bad attack on the 28th; had some skin tags removed at the dermatologist
What fun things did I do with friends and/or family? Attended Scrapper's Dream Vacation (SDV) in Norcross with Carolyn, Christy, and Stacey; took Stacey to lunch for her birthday and went shopping with her afterwards; cropping at Archiver's with Carolyn
What new foods, recipes, or restaurants did I try this month? None
What special or unusual purchases did I make? A magnetic board and easel to use for scrapbooking
What were this month's disappointments? All the rain and flooding... I miss the sun! And I did not finish reading Moby Dick... but then NO ONE in my book club did!
What were my accomplishments this month? Getting my routines back in place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment