Saturday, September 25, 2010

Had good luck today...

with the clothes shopping. I took my hairdresser's advice and went to Cato. They had some GOOD clearance. I got 4 shirts, 2 pair of Capri's, a pair of shorts, a necklace, and a pair of earrings for $80!!! ALL of it was on clearance! So I'm set now for my trip.

I got my hair "blonded" yesterday so I'll be a California girl.

I got some 'trendy' clothes - well, one pair of the Capri's look they have worn spots in them! So I'll be a California girl.

I will be doing laundry all weekend and getting the suitcase out to fill it up on Sunday.

I got my toiletries packed today - complete with a quart-size bag of small bottles to take on the plane in case they lose my luggage! I had plenty of help while doing this from that wild child, Zeus!

I just made a to-do list for Monday.

I REALLY need to go to bed now!

No comments: