skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
My first view of the Pacific Ocean!
And yes, I did put my feet in it! It was COLD! But sooo cool. I found 2 itty bitty shells for my scrapbook.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Liz's Scrap Adventures
Ideas, thoughts, and events that lead me to eventual layouts.
Check out my genealogy blog!
My Tapley Tree... and its Branches
Pictures and scrapbook goodies:
Please be sure and scroll to the bottom of the page!
About Me
Liz
I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!!; I am a scrapbooking supplies shopaholic.; I've been scrapbooking since 1999.; Two kitties: Gracie,age 7 and Zeus, age 5; and one precious, sweet doggie: Daisy, age 4, a Spitz mix
View my complete profile
Some of my fav scrapbooking links
Carolyn Cleveland's Place at Scrapbooks.com
Two Peas Gallery
Becky Higgins
Cathy Zielske's Blog
Stacey Julian
Crafty Storage Blog
Page Maps - SKETCHES
Ali Edwards
Jennifer McGuire - Ink
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(15)
▼
September
(12)
Day 1: California Trip - Arrival in LA, Santa Mon...
My first view of the Pacific Ocean!
Then there is the woman who I have never seen befo...
People in the gate area
Let the adventure begin...
Still testing...
Testing...
Test of posting blog posts from my mobile phone
Had good luck today...
The countdown has started...
How many scrapbooks...
I had no idea...
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment