skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Backing up: Pictures from Day 1
Santa Monica Pier
Malibu coastline
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Liz's Scrap Adventures
Ideas, thoughts, and events that lead me to eventual layouts.
Check out my genealogy blog!
My Tapley Tree... and its Branches
Pictures and scrapbook goodies:
Please be sure and scroll to the bottom of the page!
About Me
Liz
I LOVE SCRAPBOOKING!!; I am a scrapbooking supplies shopaholic.; I've been scrapbooking since 1999.; Two kitties: Gracie,age 7 and Zeus, age 5; and one precious, sweet doggie: Daisy, age 4, a Spitz mix
View my complete profile
Some of my fav scrapbooking links
Carolyn Cleveland's Place at Scrapbooks.com
Two Peas Gallery
Becky Higgins
Cathy Zielske's Blog
Stacey Julian
Crafty Storage Blog
Page Maps - SKETCHES
Ali Edwards
Jennifer McGuire - Ink
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(15)
I'm off to see the wizard
Quick update
Day 8: Coming Home
Day 7: Burbank, etc.
Day 6: Back to L.A.; Hollywood (again!)
More differences I have thought of...
Random thoughts/things from California
Day 5: Redlands, Yucaipa, San Bernardino Mountain...
Day 3 Pictures
Day 4: Redlands
Day 3 pictures
Day 3: A little more Hollywood, San Bernardino, A...
Backing up: Pictures from Day 1
Day 2 Pictures
Day 2: California Trip - Hollywood
►
September
(12)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment