Thursday, October 21, 2010

Quick update

It took about four days, but I FINALLY got over my jet lag or exhaustion from the California trip!  I've just been piddling around the house since I've been home.  I haven't scrapbooked much, but I am going to crop at a friend's house tomorrow, so maybe I'll get a few pages done.

Since we are now having absolutely beautiful weather... sunshine and in the 70's... I'm back to taking Daisy to Oxford for a walk everyday.  We've been averaging about 30-35 minutes; yesterday, we made it 45 minutes.  I would like to work up to an hour, but it will take a little while since we are both out of shape!  She loves the trails through the woods where she can chase squirrels and especially chipmunks!  She loves to go after the chipmunks!  She sticks her head in almost every hole she can find, and I tell her something she doesn't want is going to get a hold of her nose if she keeps doing that! 

Next weekend, Tracy, Daisy, and I are going to the mountains to see the turning leaves.  We've never done that before.  I'm sure it will be beautiful.  We found a pet friendly place and will be staying in a cabin near Blue Ridge.  We'll hike to a waterfall or two, go to the drive-in theater, and maybe walk through the antique stores.  Should be relaxing fun.  Can't wait to see how much fun Daisy has. 

Last Saturday, the First Baptist Church of Conyers was having a huge amount of yard sales in their parking lot.  Since it was outside, we took Daisy.  She loved it.  All those people petting her and telling her how pretty she is.  We almost couldn't fit her head back into the car!  LOL 

Well, again, I'm just piddling around the house today.  I need to get into my scrapbook room and make sure I'm ready for tomorrow!

No comments: