Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm off to see the wizard

I am running around like a crazy person this morning... packing, cleaning, more packing.  I swear packing up a dog is as bad as packing up a baby!!  Her bed, blanket, towels in case she gets wet, toys, food, food bowls, water bowl, treats, leash, harness, bones, etc. etc. etc... 

Headed up to the North Georgia Mountains to see some turning leaves.  I am basically a single mother so thus all the last minute running around like crazy.  We are obviously taking Daisy...  I am sure she will have a ball!  As long as she doesn't meet a bear or a skunk, then Mama and Daddy will be happy!

There is no Internet access where we are going, so I will have to give the blow-by-blow of our trip after I return.  Keep an eye out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is true about taking the dogs being as bad as taking children. When we take ours for the weekend, half of the car is stuff for them! Enjoy-hope the leaves are as beautiful as they are here :)