Steam was rising off the river as we went into Blue Ridge. It was really pretty.
Another McDonald's breakfast and we were headed toward Cumming. We did stop at a flea market; I bought a couple of little things for friends. Daisy enjoyed the attention, as usual.
We stopped at the same area in Pickens County where we had stopped on the way up on Friday to let Daisy walk some. I found a stick for her, and she had a blast playing (more like chewing) with it in the leaves.
![]() |
We got back to Cumming around lunch time, dropped Daddy off at his office, and Miss Daisy and I headed on home. We were both so tired. She actually slept a good part of the way. We reached home about 2:30pm; I unloaded the car and promptly collapsed into my recliner for about 3 hours. Daisy was very excited to be home. She had to inventory her toys first thing to make sure every one of them was still there; she chased Zeus; and she walked around the outside of the house, barking, announcing to the neighborhood that she was back on guard! LOL
So that was our big weekend in the mountains, and Daisy's first vacation. I learned that she is like her mama... she enjoys going, but she enjoys coming home even more!





No comments:
Post a Comment