Sunday, May 3, 2009

April Layouts

Here are layouts I actually finished in April, but never got around to uploading.


Having lunch with my friend, Donna, for her birthday this past December.












Summer 2007... Decided to take the kids on MARTA (Atlanta's train/subway/transportation system) instead of driving downtown (we live 30 minutes out). They had never been on MARTA and it's always a "big city" experience for visitors. They loved it! Especially Brandon. He thought it was way cool!

Found these Jolee's subway die cuts at Archiver's. I could not believe the seats on the die cut were the exact same style and color as MARTA seats! So though it was pricey, I had to buy it!




















March 2008... Met Missi and the kids (along with a couple of their friends) in Valdosta and visited Wild Adventures. This layout is just about all the different rides they rode.

The blue tickets are passed along to my by my friend, Stacey. She gets them every week at the bowling alley. I just turned them over and printed out names of the rides at Wild Adventures and added a made up number.





















Gracie and Trixie keeping an eye on the neighborhood.














My grandfather serving in the Navy during WWII.

No comments: