Friday, May 15, 2009

Kennedy Center, etc.

This is what we're going to see at the Kennedy Center. Sounds neat!

Nights at the Movies on the Red Carpet

Movies

Conductor and host Richard Kaufman leads movie music accompanied by images from silver screen favorites. In this concert, enjoy musical selections from Oscar-winning movies including Ben Hur, Casablanca, Dr. Zhivago, Out of Africa, and more.

May 21 | Concert Hall


Also, since we didn't have ENOUGH we're going to try to do, I bought tickets to the Newseum. This was something Mom really wanted to do, and it sounds super interesting. An entire museum dedicated to the news!

Also, those of you who follow this blog, you will be sick of DC before it's over with. I plan to use this as my travel journal. (As long as I don't fall asleep every night before I get it done!)

No comments: